About Chef Rosh
Highly innovative and passionate chef with an exceptional 17 years record of international culinary experience in 5 and 4 star establishments such as Park Hyatt Resort & Spa, The Sagamore Resort and Thistle Marble Arch Hotel.
Winner of Food Network Show “Chopped”. Hell’s Kitchen Season 10 contestant. Winner of Las Vegas Food and Wine festival “Top Chef”. Experienced in culinary design and presentation.
- Top Chef Las Vegas Food and Wine festival 2016
- Guest Judge “beauty with a purpose” Bollywood USA pageant 2016
- Sunfest food and wine festival Chef 2016
- Austin Food and wine festive 1st and 2nd place winner 2014/2015
- BVI 1st and 2nd place winner-taste of BVI
- WIC ambassador chef, Houston, 2014
- Great taste of Atlanta food tour chef, August 2013
- Vintage wine festival celebrity chef, June 2013
- Winner of Curacao Food & Wine magazine Drink of the month, Curacao April 2013
- Hell’s Kitchen Season 10 Contestant, June 2012
- India Currents Magazine: Top 5 Indian Chefs in America, August 5th 2011 issue.
- Boston Globe Newspaper: “A better diet under wraps”. Oct 18 2009
- Beyond Sindh Magazine- Strong women in Business, Sept 2009 issue.
- Food Network Show “Chopped” Champion (Episode title “Pride on the Plate”, air date - July 7th 2009).
- Cultural Kitchen Coordinator, Hostelling International, Boston, MA, 2009.
- Student Union President, Culinary Institute of Canada, PE, Canada, 2003-2005.
- Wilfred Laurier University Residence Cooking Award, Waterloo, Canada, 2003.
- Student Union Representative, Wilfred Laurier Waterloo, ON, Canada, 2001-2002.
- Wilfred Laurier University Food and Health Award Waterloo, Canada, 2001.
- Teens Needing Teens Mediation Award, City of Brampton, Canada, 1999.
- Performance Management
- Cost control and Inventory management.
- Payroll Forecasting and scheduling.
- Menu development and planning
- Staff hiring, training
- Team Development
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Health and Safety standards
- Guest Relations
- Special Event Planning and Catering
- First aid/CPR training
- Serve Safe
- Food handlers certificate
Cookery Cuisine, Houston, TX, USA (May 2016 - Present)
Corporate Chef: A farm to table, 100% local food service company. Providing healthy home cooked meals to your door steps.
Chefrosh, USA (2013 - Present)
Personal Chef, Celebrity Chef: Conducting food demos and personal cooking classes for individuals and events across USA and Internationally.
Art Institute of Houston, Houston, TX USA (2013 - Present)
Culinary Instructor: Mentoring and teaching culinary students the fundamentals of cooking, time management, cost control, menu planning, receiving, over heads. Building their culinary expertise to prepare them for the culinary world.
Elkins Lake Country Club, Huntsville, TX, USA (2011-2012)
Executive Chef: Managing the entire kitchen operation, including all onsite and offsite catering and a la carte. Responsible for food cost control, menu planning, inventory, scheduling, staff training, orientations, meeting and exceeding member’s needs and requirements.
Sodexo. Inc, Andover MA, USA (2009-2011)
Executive Chef-Merrimack University: Managing the whole kitchen operation and all dinning outlets including staff of 60. Responsible for menu design and planning, daily staff orientations and training, serving restaurant standard food to over 2200 people daily, on and off sight banqueting and catering, food ordering and weekly inventory.
Club Link Country Club, Woodbridge, ON, Canada (2008-2009)
Executive Sous Chef: Managed kitchen operation and staff of 32 members, kitchen administration responsibilities, staff scheduling, menu planning, staff training, inventory, ordering, meeting high food safety standards, and food cost analysis.
Holiday Inn Select, Brampton, ON, Canada (2007-2008)
Senior Sous Chef: Managed kitchen operation and staff of 15 members, balancing business demands with respect to the labor budget, preparation and plating of all food items, inventory, ordering, meeting guest expectations and demands
Thistle Marble Arch Hotel, London, UK (2005-2007)
Park Hyatt Resort and Spa, Goa, India (2004-2005)
Gino’s Italian Restaurant, Lake George, NY (Summer 2004)
The Sagamore Resort, Lake George, NY (2002-2004)
WLU Fresh Food Company, Waterloo, ON, Canada (2000-2002)
Stooges Pancake House, Brampton, ON, Canada (1997-2000)
Holiday Inn Brampton, ON, Canada (Summer 1999)
- Bachelor of Culinary Management, Culinary Institute of Canada, Charlottetown, PE, Canada (2005), Honors Student
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Wilfred Laurier University, Waterloo, ON, Canada (2003)